Wednesday 10 December 2008

School Christmas concert

The twins had their Christmas concert this afternoon, and Isabella and I went to it. Joel will go this evening. Here are some clips that I took on my point-and-click camera. I was in an awkward position and zoomed in so the quality isn't great and the footage is shaky. The Grade 2 classes (3 classes) are combined and they are singing about bells. Katerina has a short singing solo, and they both have short speaking parts.

I've also included a clip from the Grade 5 classes. They are "chimney sweeps."

The musical director, Mrs. McCoy is very creative and makes these concerts fun for both the children performing and the audience.

Later tonight, they go back for an evening performance. Joel will be taking some footage with the camcorder. Hopefully, I'll be able to post some better footage a bit later.

Here are the clips from this afternoon in chronological order.















1 comments:

anita said...

What a great gift to share with us!
It's not quite as good as being there, but close!
Give the kids a big hug... Well Done!
Love
Anita